I'm suppose to be completing the rest of my holiday assignments now, but I can't seem to start cracking. I've just printed out the class contact list, and I don't feel like starting on any of my works. Probably its because of the wind, its too windy and it seems like its hinting to me to not do any homeworks, but instead get out of the house to enjoy the breeze and the sun. Seriously, its the best time to go for a swim or any exercise just not jogging, cause I might faint under the sun.
Anyway, I mentioned before in one of my late December '08 post, that I hope to bump onto people yeah? Guess what? I have indeed been bumping onto people randomly!
1 Jan: Bumped onto Germaine, a girl whom I meet only when fate brings us to meet each other. Cause we don't contact each other, and I seem to bump onto her only once in a year in Pasir Ris. I've known her in either P4/P5 I can't recall, its amazing how we still recognise each other! (:
2 Jan: I didn't want to stay at home, cause I had nothing to do after watching some HK dramas on tv, so I accompained Mum to go NAPS to fetch Dacie. After we parked our car, guess who parked beside us? MRS PUNG! My P6 teacher! Such a coincidence, sadly we both didn't say hello to each other, cause she parked her car then she hurried into NAPS to fetch her son. & I only saw her after she left her car, cause I was busily taking care of Harry in the car.
3 Jan: Today, early in the morning I accompained Mum to sent Dacie to school cause she has CO performance I think later in the afternoon, or probably now. After we dropped her at the main entrance, my mum drove off and then I saw 2 ex-NAPS girls! They're one year older than me, but I recognise them, cause they were twins! Easy to recognise. They were going to CHIJ Katong for CCA practice I suppose.
I love seeing people just like that. I hope I would bump onto anyone whom I know, everyday (: Its weird of me to love bumping onto people like that, but yes...its just so cool to just bump. Hehehe :P
Okay, I should go and complete my homeworks now :/